Monday, March 1, 2010

march madness.

Got a mailer from The Limited today & just as I was about to toss it (only because I'm lacking in the financial department) I noticed a designer collaboration announcement for Jodi Arnold.

Congratulations Limited, you've peaked my interest (not that it was very difficult... obviously). So I made a quick search for some articles (& what I really mean is some image previews... because I need to see what we're talking about here).

Came across this sneak peak & needless to say, I'm sold. Now if Spring (weather) would just get here! I want that skirt, ohh and if I could find somewhere to wear that teal one-sholder (& it be appropriate), that'd be most helpful!


Check out the details on the collaboration at stylelist. March 18 get here now!!! 

Ohh, & check out these (coming soon) fabulous fabric prints at target. Hitting stores on the 14th. So very fun & Alice and Wonderland-esque!

No comments: