Monday, August 29, 2011



Ok. As I've probably hinted at in previous posts, I am no chef. But this tutorial looks fully fool proof! Simple instructions, striking visuals, and will go perfect in my newly acquired hermetic bottles (also pictured below) from The Container Store. Complements of a friend that lives in a bigger city (more equipped with, what I deem, essential decor/storage stores, e.g. Ikea, World Market, West Elm, The Container Store just to name a few). Think I'll go with Almond... YUM!

Mine is the one in red! :)


p.s. If you haven't checked out My New Roots, do yourself (and for all those you cook for) a favor and start reading! Sarah has created a beautiful blog with wonderful, nutrient dense recipes.


1 comment:

HollisJ said...

Do your newly acquired hermetic bottles come with hermetically sealed caps? I hope so, or else Brenda might be upset.

p.s. love her blog! thanks for the introduction.