Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm fully embracing the season this year and decided I'd celebrate (first) with a classic fall DIY project --- pumpkin decorating! As most of my DIY projects go, they need to be simple (not many supplies needed... even better if I already have most of what's needed) & fast (I have no project patience). So when I found this little how-to I knew it was just the project for me.

Glittered Pumpkins
What you'll need:
  • pumpkins (I went with baby jack-o-lanterns for ease but any will work)
  • glue
  • glitter
  • newspaper
  • paint brush (for glue)
Steps:
  • Lay out newspaper (cover entire work surface to avoid getting glitter everywhere)
  • Paint pumpkins with glue (I used mod podge but good old Elmers will work too)
  • Sprinkle glitter evenly over glued pumpkin (be generous with the glitter, the more the better)
  • Ta-Da! Glittered Pumpkins! :)  


No comments: