Thursday, January 28, 2010

fashionable flavor.


I’m not usually a Gap shopper, and being completely honest, I made a pact with myself in high school that I’d never shop there unless I was buying something on sale. Mostly because at some point everything at Gap (eventually) goes on sale and they always seem to have a pretty good supply of their sale items.  Plus since Gap and Old Navy (&BR) are all owned by the same company, so I discovered that if there was something that I liked at Gap I could usually find a similar, less expensive version at Old Navy.
However… I may have to make an exception for these sandals I came across the other day. Absolutely LOVE that they’re adorned with oversized jewels and their soft pink/warm orange colors get me completely in spring and summer mode. Very neutral – so their worth-the-wear possibilities (wearability – I’m coining that word) are endless.
















*Side note: I actually got a Gap gift card for Christmas so I’m technically not breaking my rules.


No comments: