Saturday, January 23, 2010

the skinny.

As I'm just now getting "the hang" of this whole blogging thing (just call me a laggard), I'll try and play catch up.  But along the way, it's probably good to note that things (layouts, organization, etc.) may change from time to time as I develop this little pot of coffee.

Any who, a little fun fact. I tend to experience bouts of obsession amongst a vast number of areas. It's a good assumption that whatever I'm blogging about I'm also currently obsessing over. Music being one of my biggest and ever changing areas of obsession, it's fitting to make my first post about that. So without any more ramblings that you probably don't care about and on to the point. My current obsession....


Folk Rock
Mumford & Sons: Sigh No More - EP



Their EP was just released on itunes this past week (though their full album was released in the UK last fall) and it's well worth the > $4 download.  Love the use of banjo and carefully crafted, meaningful lyrics. Check out a favorite below.

No comments: